The KEDU KJD12 switch is one of the most commonly used switches and fits many 240v machines, drawing up to 10amps.
It has 4 terminals.
Dimensions of black mounting plate 86mm x 55mm
Depth behind mounting plate 35mm
The KEDU KJD12 switch is compatible with these now obsolete switches: CK-5 , KJD22 , DKLD-6-2/4T & KJD18/4T.
The KJD12 switch is used on the following Charnwood products:
- w413 Disc Sander: Part No. 35A
- W588 Planer Thicknesser: Part No. 162
- W616 Table Saw: Part no. 33
- W685 Dust Extractor: Part No. 16
- W696 Dust Extractor: Part No. 05
- W712 bandsaw: Part no. 050
- W812 Lathe: Part no. 57
- W813 Lathe: Part no. 57
- W870 Lathe: Part No. 74
- PT200 Planer Thicknesser: Part No. 099
- PT250 Planer Thicknesser: Part No. 099
This part may be compatible with similar machines from other manufacturers, but Charnwood cannot advise on that. If you do fit one to your machine, let us know and we can list that model as compatible.
To the best of our knowledge, this switch is also compatible with the following similar machines:
- Delta 46-700
- SIP 01938
- Fox F46-717A
- Axminster AWVSWL900
- Scheppach DMS900