Manufactured in Great Britain.
Designed for all types of wood cutting, including contours, our Premium bandsaw blades feature a spring tempered high carbon steel blade with induction re-hardened teeth to 62HRC, providing decreased production times, better surface finish, increased fatigue resistance and longer blade life.
- Ground teeth assure precision cutting, better finish and less kerf loss.
- High carbon steel body hardened and tempered to 45 Rockwell C Hardness withstands greater cutting pressures and optimises fatigue strength.
- Faster and more precise cuts.
- Hardened teeth to 62HRC ensure longer life.
- Teeth can be re-ground or re-shaped and re-set.
- Lower cost per cut.
When we first tested these new blades we couldn’t believe the high cutting speed compared to a standard blade. Furthermore the high cutting speed was achieved without any compromise on the finish.
After longer testing it was noticeable that the cutting edge remained sharp long after standard ‘unground’ blades would have blunted.
Charnwood BB15 Specification
|Teeth per Inch
||High Carbon Steel
Suitable for use with;
- All types of wood including nail embedded wood.
- Non-ferrous metals.
- Plastic and Acrylic.
For use with Charnwood models B300, W721 & W720 and similar bandsaws.
Compatible bandsaw blade for use with Sealey SM1305
Compatible bandsaw blade for use with SIP 01548
Compatible bandsaw blade for use with Woodstar SB12
Compatible bandsaw blade for use with Fox F28-191
Compatible bandsaw blade for use with Draper BS315
Compatible bandsaw blade for use with Warco BS312
Compatible bandsaw blade for use with Metabo BAS317
There are no reviews yet.